I3E 2021 is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters and other contributions or members of the conference committee.
For visa support letters please check the respective option during registration.
Those requesting a letter should allow up to 10 days to receive it.
All requests are handled in the order they are received.
The information below should be included with the request:
• Name (as it appears on attendee’s passport) and mailing address
• The name of the conference attendees is registering for
• Attendee’s registration confirmation number
• Authors may indicate their paper title. Speakers can provide the title of their talk.
• Include an email address of where the letter can be sent